Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy 80th birthday!





My mum turns 80 years old on this month and all my siblings came back for the special occasion. I had to arrange it on the Saturday to fit every one's schedule. Thus, i had to forgo the DAP's Penang trip on the 17th although the air ticket had been purchased earlier.
My mum did not want to celebrate it so we did not invite anyone else and told her that it was only for the immediate family members. Anyway, we have a heart warming gathering at my home and enjoyed the family reunion which usually happens only on Chinese New Year.
We wish our mum good health and hoping that we shall have many more of this occasion in the years to come. Happy Birthday, mum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Family value should be the core value of all politician. Can we trust a politician he is if he doesn't even care about his own family?

I have seen many politicians who can't even take care of their own families and they are worst than the the hookers. No wonder the "tryst worthy" index of the politicians ranked among the worst, even worse than the police.

Wong Ho Leng said...

Ya, Many happy returns. I only respect those who uphold family values

DAVID WONG'S BLOG

MOUTH PIECE 4 SARAWAKIAN

Blog Archive

Labels