Friday, September 19, 2008

Yellow ribbons round my45 (or my Sibu)

Repost from http://bbs.my45.net/

Yellow ribbons round my45
i saw many members here using the Yellow Ribbon to symbolise the call for the release of the detainees under the draconian ISA. The golden oldie that goes like "tie the yellow ribbon round the old oak trees.." surely comes to my mind. Although Teresa Kok has been released, the yellow ribbons should remain in this forum as there are still many freedom fighters such as the Raja Petra and the Hindrafff movement's leaders still under custody without any fair trial.So, tie the yellow ribbons round my45 and pray that the freedom fighters would be released soon and the draconian ISA be abolished.

David Wong
19-09-2008

2 comments:

思想决定未来 said...

您好

我上MY45那个网页去看了,真的非常好。

我的文章在DAP MIRI 被人说太长,太乏味,因此我有点担心您的网页的读者也会不喜欢。

故以后不在您的网页贴文章了,如您能去我的网页看我写的评论,那将是我无限的荣耀。

David Wong's blog said...

SURE, I WOULD VISIT YOUR SITE. JUST DROP BY HERE TO POST A FEW COMMENTS IF YOU ARE FREE.

I HAVE ENJOY YOUR VIEWS AND COMMENTS HERE, THANKS.

DAVID WONG'S BLOG

MOUTH PIECE 4 SARAWAKIAN

Blog Archive

Labels